The company R.A. Zimmermann KG is – for more than 50 years – an owner-managed tool wholesale company. We advise our customers from the fields of mechanical engineering, aerospace, automotive industry and medical technology actively and competently in all topics related to production and manufacturing. Professional competence and passion for the metalworking industry distinguish our employees.
We are looking for a professionally as well as personally convincing Internal Sales Representative (f/m/d) to start as soon as possible.
Our internal sales team is an essential hub for all interfaces and handles all tasks that arise, e.g. from customer inquiries to order entry. In doing so, we work as a team and represent each other. Our duties include the comprehensive and correct processing of simple to non-standard and more complex customer inquiries. You will also check the feasibility of special orders such as technical specifications, search for appropriate suppliers, independently prepare quotations, etc.
The processing of customer orders is done in close cooperation with our field service colleague. You will be in daily contact with suppliers and distributors, using your technical knowledge and communication skills.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A service-oriented and dynamic team member with:
– a completed commercial vocational training
– at least 3 years of professional experience in technical sales, preferably in an industry-related environment.
– a very good command of written and spoken German.
YOU BRING WITH YOU
– Extensive technical understanding and a quick grasp of new ideas
– Knowledge of and interest in digitalization measures
– Confident use of the Internet, MS Office and experience in working with ERP and CRM systems
– High degree of service and customer orientation
– Organizational and communication skills
– Very good time management
– Operationally independent way of working
– Willingness to help
WE OFFER YOU
– Exciting and versatile working environment
– Open and positive working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
– Opportunities for professional and personal development
– Performance-related remuneration and 30 days of vacation per year
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application to:
R. Alfred Zimmermann KG
Attn: Corinna Zimmermann
Götzenhainer Str. 8
or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org